THINK LOGICALLY

         BE THOUGHTFULL,

    MAKE YOUR MIND SHARP.

 TRICKY QUESTIONS

         (HOW THESE QUESTIONS ARE HELPFULL FOR OUR MIND?)

 *What are these tricky questions (reasoning) ?

The process of thinking about something and making a judgement or decision. This is a subject of Tricky question to Sharpen your mind.

This Subject conent alot of questions basis on very basic and day-to-day life related question but very trickily. These questions are somewhere

related to mathematics as well, in shot or in a easy way we can say these questions are totally like puzzel for mind. 

And according to me I think these questions are helpfull for your everyone (any age group) because you can say its a mind exercise as well.

And now-a-days mind exercise becames more important for everyone. Now-a-days people became more stressful, thinking about unnecessary topics 

which make them stress, depressed and as we all know depression is starting point for any desease. 


These questions can help you to spend your free time as well. Whenever you'll have free time you can open my blogs

and can read my blogs questions and the interesting part of my blogs is this I will going to put some of the questions for you to slove it for your mind exercise.

you can comment me the answer and in my next coming blog first I will answer the last question and then start the next interesting topic for you.

*Where you can use these question in your life ?

First think is this, that I m blogging here to my interest. and making your best free time work at the same time your mind exercise as well.

Secondly these Tricky questions is knows as a subject REASONING as well, which is a important subject for Govt. Examination

Students who are preparing for Govt. exams like:- SSC, UPSC etc. can read my blogs, solve my questions and make themselves prepared for examination.

or we can can say they can do practicing for reasoning subject with my blogs.

I will give my best to find very interesting and knowledgable questions for you.


KINDLY SHARE & SUPPORT TO ME.


SEE YOU WITH INTERESTING QUESTIONS ON INTERESTING TOPICS.


THANKYOU.